Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Tamaki Library Overdrive - Mr Mingin


This afternoon we went on the Tamaki Library site so we could read books that we thought were enjoyable enough to read. As we are not going to our school library for the rest of this term this was an great opportune to read something different. This book hooked me in right away because of the introduction. I was amazed by this book. If I had to give this book an rating it would have to be a 4 out of 5 stars because the book cover was really funny. I am currently on chapter 5 and happy to keep going until I finish the book. This book I think the main character was a little girl because of the writing. Most of the writing was correct but some of it not so much. I would recommend reading this book because this is a child friendly book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment