Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

People living Auckland have been asked to conserve water. Why?

On Friday Sa Kae, Jorja and I started a  DLO about People living Auckland have been ask to conserve water Why? The question was a brain beating question that we all had to think about. Our DLO Shows our learning and thinking  in our own words. It took a little bit of time to figure out what we were going to write about. I think we worked well as a team to create our DLO. Tell me how people living Auckland have been asked to conserve water and how. Here is one way you can save water in your house. If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shakaia! You have grown so much since I last saw you! It is wonderful to see you blogging about Auckland's problems. We (Leanah, Jessica and I) miss you!

    ReplyDelete